A decade of research shows happiness is seriously good for business.
Happy employees are committed, drive sales and are about 43% more productive. But 72% of the workforce is unhappy, each one costing about $13,000 a year in lost productivity.
A decade of research shows happiness can change that.
Happiness raises nearly every key business indicator:
- 33% higher profitability (Gallup)
- 43% more productivity (Hay Group)
- 37% higher sales (Shawn Achor)
- 300% more innovation (HBR)
And lowers nearly every business liability:
- 51% lower turnover (Gallup)
- 50% less safety incidents (Babcock Marine Clyde)
- 66% decrease in sick leave (Forbes)
- 125% less burnout (HBR)
Maybe it’s time to take happiness seriously. ;]